Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Ive been renting a 4 bedroom house for eleven months,mid

Customer Question

Ive been renting a 4 bedroom house for eleven months,mid october after a hurricane Irma we fell into hard times and sub let rooms against our lease and now the management co. gave up a right to cure notice of 7 days to correct the people not on the lease. What is our best option to get them out? Can we file an eviction and how long will the have to move?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Cape coral fl
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: Just that their not on the lease and the management company wants them out. Our lease is up end of jan and we need to go mnt to mnt. We have a dieing father and need to get the out. How long if we file an eviction on them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Price and how long 3 days 30 day?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

How long of a rental agreement did you enter into with the subtenants?

.

Do you have a written sublease agreement with the subtenants?

.

.

thanks