Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I was served a 5 days. Notice to vacate that was based on…

Customer Question
I was served a...

I was served a 5 days. Notice to vacate that was based on false information by landlord. I went to court and judge allowed me to,pay the back rent the landlord refused to accept of $5,600. I have receipt for this,payment form landlord. Landlord filed a notice of non co pliation woth the court and I got a 5fay daymnotice to vacate

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

What do I file to stop the notice and Ben heard

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Be heard in this matter. It’s in california

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That I complied with terms of the summary judgment at a hearing on November 8th. Paid the monies due as per the judge on Nov 9th. Need to stop the notice to vacate

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/4/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 4 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you paid as ordered and have proof, then you need to file a response with the court to his notice of noncompliance and include proof you paid and object to the 5 day. If you prove you paid, then the judge would not allow any eviction.

.

But you need to file a written response with the court immediately .

.

.

thanks

Hello again,
.
I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.
.
Did you have any further questions I can help with?
.
.
Thanks much

barristerinky
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney