Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Had to sell family house and had my name on housing ... sold…

Customer Question
Had to sell family...

Had to sell family house and had my name on housing ... sold house and now i need to now how the sale of my family home will affect my rent or is housing authority entitled to a percentage of the sale of my family home and how do they calculate same ... it is an asset vs. earned income ... do they only calculate any monies i may earn on interest from bank statements ... e tc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetss (malden)

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i did not file paperwork w/malden housing but they were already aware i owned a family home and now asking me 3 mos. later ....

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She does not know the laws and i a sked her what paperwork she was looking for ... she didn't know and i am assuming it was the P&SA ....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 6 days by:
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,