Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I need help I was buying a noble home paid 401a dollar for…

Customer Question
I need help I was...
I need help I was buying a noble home paid 401a dollar for the noble and I own it lie the owner said he wanted 5.000 the city cane in and condenser them for no permitted to move I lived in it for three weeks I put 3. 000 in it to make it live able now that want me to pay rent for a trailer that worse then what I already had now that tell me I can't have my trailer I can't have
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/1/2017
Lawyer: philip.simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
philip.simmons

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?