Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Is Cherry again, I talked to you about our property that was…

Customer Question
For Barrister This is Stephanie Cherry...
For Barrister
This is Stephanie Cherry again, I talked to you about our property that was stolen from our apartment during the eviction. Is there any way that we can speak with you in person? Or do you know if there in an attorney who can work with us on our issue?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/1/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 7 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello again,

.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to represent customers from the site or recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need local counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:

.

www.martindale.com

.

www.lawyers.com

.

They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a landlord/tenant law attorney or even a general civil litigation attorney..

..

.

thanks