Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Today I was cussed out by a neighbor and called many names…

Customer Question
Today I was cussed...

Today I was cussed out by a neighbor and called many names that were very mean. I caught the manager's name between the name calling and I have had meetings were I caught her disrespecting me around tentents and also other employees. I asked her to stop disrespecting me infront of other tenants especially here because this is a SRO. It is federally funded, I thought that this would be a pit stop but it seems to become a situation which is now out of control because she has talked about me to regional managment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yearly, but no before this property management came in they reorganized and remodeled it. They kept renting to men though.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Men live in almost every unit.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/30/2017
Lawyer: David C. Garner, Attorney replied 7 months ago
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney

I will try and help. I have a question though - what is an SRO? And what is this person saying?

DCG

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney. Did you still need assistance with this question?