Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My mother Rents,me a,place and 2 years ago she asked me to…

Customer Question
my mother Rents,me a,place and...
my mother Rents,me a,place and 2 years ago she asked me to come stay with her for two days because she was depressed. After the first week she hired illegal workers to empty my house out without my permission or knowledge. Her reasons for this was she wanted to rent it out. So she threw it all to the dumps. This was my whole life. I had nothing left but the clothes on my back. My mother is mentally unstable and has an alcohol and substance abuse problem. She did this,to co tell me . And didn't want to be alone she made 100s of,false,promises and cause x,me to lose my military section 8.4 months ago I awoke to movers who were there to gatgercherv things and was told she would pay pool cleaner leaving m e to pay the remaining balance in bills of approx 1500 a month . She wouldn't put bills i n my name q high I sugge ted and yesterday she told me all bills must be put in my name . The residences addresses are***** Which is where she had me move into.with her
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/28/2017
Lawyer: philip.simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
philip.simmons

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?