Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am a home owner from Minnesota and have been served a

Customer Question
I am a home...

I am a home owner from Minnesota and have been served a relocation sgreement that was gien to me before thanksgiving this year. I am single father and have had trouble getting work especially after having a quadruple bypass heart surgery. its hard to find work 60 years old and with this surgery done no one wants to take on the liability. I am having problems with getting a new place to live and I cant take all my belongings with me in a day. what are my options in the state of Minnesota for someone like me thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Ive failed to keep payments after my heart surgery and I know I cant keep the house I just need time and help to find new place to go to.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That sit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.