Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My land lord has fieled to the to evicte me. brewer in live…

Customer Question
Dear sir my land...

Dear sir my land lord has fieled to the to evicte me. my name is ***** ***** in live in avondale ariz. 85323. iam 60 years old. and live alone. iam on disability. and was diagnosED WITH SMI. OVER TEN YEARS AGO. OKAY AND. I SEE MY PHYCHRIACSIT ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND ALSO MY CASE WORKER THER. OKAY AND THEY COME TO CHECK ON ME AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH. OKAY. WELL I JUST RECEVIED A EVITION NOTICE. FROM MY LAND . TAPED ON MY DOOR OKAY. NOW THE COURT DATE IS SET FOR THIS MONT WENSDAY THE 29TH. I DONOT HAVE AN ATTORNEY AND NOT SURE THAT I NEED ONE.IF THE COURT TO ALOOW ME TO GET ONE OR. IF SOME OUT GOOD PLEASE HELP. ME IN THIS CASE LIKE A MAYBE PROBONO. TYPE OF THING.. OKAY AND CAN I ASK THE JUDGE TO GIVE AT LEAST 30 POST PONMENT INTILL I CAN GET ALL OF MY AFFAIRS IN ORDER. AND LETTERS FROM BOTH MY PHYCIARST AND MEDICAL. STATEING MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. AND SMI PHSY CIARST CONDITION.. OKAY PLEASE LET TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW ALL THISCAMEABOUT ON THE16 OF THIS MONTH. I HAD TO. MEN COME UP STAIRS. TO ***** IN AVONDALE.. HE KNOCKED ON MY DOOR AND SIMPLY . IAM SORRY SIR BUT ME AND FRIEND WEREMOVING FUNITUER IN.. IN OUR BIG TRUCK MY FRIEND ACCIDENTLY. BACK INTO YOUR CAR ABUSTED OUT YOUR BACK TAIL LIGHTS ON CAR WE ARE BOTH SO SORRY BUT WE ARE WILING TO GIVE CASH MONEY NOW. JUST COME DOWN STAIRS HEREWITH ME. AND WE WIILL GIVE WHAT EVER PRICE YOU YOU THINK YOU NEED TO FIX THOSE PROKEN TAILS LIGHTS. ISAID SURE THATS. I CAN WALK DOWN YOU TO TAKE A QUICK OKAY SO WE DID WHEN I GOT DOWN I SEEN MOVING TYPE TRUCK BACK IN. BEHIND MY CAR. WHEN WE GET TO MY CAR. THE MAN SAID IS THIS YOURCAR I SAID YES AND HE IMMEDIATLY GRABBED MY TO HANDS PUT THE BEHIND MY BACKAND PUT THE HANDCUFFS ON ME. HE THEN SAID IAM DRUD ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. I HAVE SEARCH. WARENT. SEARCH YOUR APARTMENT FOR ILLEAGEL DRUGS. OKAY I WASOF COURSE VERY IT HAPPENED. SO VERY VERY FAST. THE ONE OF THE IMMEDIATLY GRABBED THE KEYS FROM MY BELTLOOP AND PROCEEDED TO MY. TO DO THIS SEARCH ON MY PLACE. NOW THEY DID NOT SHOW ME ANY PAPER WORK OR BADGES. AND THEY DID NOT READ THE MIRANDA RIGHTS. AT THAT TIME SO THEY DID WHAT THEY . AND TOOK JUST HEREIN AVONDALE TO THE JAIL HOUSE HERE ON WESTERN AVE. OKAY. THE TO MY FINGER PRINTS AND. MY PITCHER. AND SAT ME DOWN. IN ONE THOSE QUICK HOLDING CEELS. WHILE THEY LOOKED OVER WHAT THEY HAD FOUND. IN MY APARTMENT OKAY.. THE THEY AND GOT OUT OF TE HOLDING CELL. AND TOOK MEINTO A SMALL ROOM.. WITH OUT HAND HAND CUFFS OKAY. AND SAID. WE FOND SOME POT IN A MEDIUM SIZE BAGGIE. AND SOME METH. ABOUT. THE AMOUNT WAS THEY SAID ABOUT 2.6. THEY SAIDYOU KNOW THATS CLOSE TON AN 8 BALLYES THATS PROBALY PRETTY I GUESS. THE N THEY ASK DO I OR HAVE I EVERE HAD MEDICAL MARIUNA MEDICAL CARD I SAID . I HAVE NO SIR I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF THOSE. BEFORE. AND TEY ASKED ME TO I SELL THIS STUFF.I SAID I YOU USE IT ONLY FOR MY PERSONAL USE. THEN THEY ASKED WHAT TYPE OF MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO I HAVE AND I TOLD THEY YES I HAVE CHRONIC PAIN CONSTANTLY' AND MD. DR. HAS BEEN GIVING ME PERCOSETS NOW FOR ABOUT FIVETENS YERS NOWAND THAT WAS GOING THERE TO ***** OH THOSE 120 PILLS. THAT I TAKE 4 TIMES A DAY. AS PERSCRIBED . HE SAY OKAY. DO YOU HAVE ANY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES I SAID YES. MY PHYSIARST DIAGNOSED ME TEN YEARS AGO WITH MAJOR SMI. AND OCD.. AND I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT I SEE THEM ONCE A MONTH TO GET. MY REFILLS ON ALL MY PHYCSATRIC MED ON AMONTHLY BASIS. AND MYCASE WORKER FROM THAT SOUTHWEST BEHAVORIAL HEALTH OFFICE. COMES EACH AND EVERY MONTH TO SEE HOW IAM DOING OKAY. AFTER THERE FINDINGS OF WHAT THEYFOUND HEAR IN MY APARTMENT. AND WHAT I HAD JUST TOLD THE ABOU MY SMI DIAGNOSES AND MY OCD. AND REGULAR MEDICAL. DR. THE SIMPLY . TOLD ME YOU WHAT JUST GO HOME. THIS INFORMATION ISNT GOING ANY THEY SIMPLY LET ME WALK OUT OF THERE WITHOUT ANY PAPER WORK ABOUT ANY TYPE OF CHARGES. OKAY. SO I WAS NOT CHARGED WITH ANY THING. AND OF CORSE. NO COURT. COURT DATES ON THIS CASE OR THIS MATTERE BECAUSE NO CHARGES WERE FILED AGAINST. ME GARY BREWER AND OR ANY THI

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

AVONDALE ARIZONA. 85323

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

NO ABSOLUTLY NOT ANDMY RENT IS PAID UP INTILL FEB 1 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES WHAT IS NEXT STEP AND OPTIONS. AND I NEED MORE TIMEO GET ALL OF MY AFFAIRS IN ORDER HERE OKAY NEED TO GET THATCOURT DATE RECHDULED FOR A MUCH LATER DATE ASAP. THIS VERY URGENT FOR ME. AND MY MEDICAL CONDITION I LIVE ALONE I ONLY RECEVE ABOUT 699. DOLLARS A MONTH FROM SSA DISABILITY AND MY SSI MENTAL HEALTH SOCIALSECURITY CHECK. IAM VERY RESPONSIBLEA. AND VERY RELIABLE. ALL OF MY LIFE AS FAR AS TAKEING OF ALL OF BILLS. ON A TIMELY BASISIS AND TAKEING CARE MY SELF ALONE CANT VERY WELL. PLESAESHELPP ME IAM NATURAL VERY GOOD PERSON WITH, EXCEPTION OF THIS EVICTION NOTICE. AND WHAT CAUSED IT LIKE I SAID I SUFFER FROM SERIOUS SMU AND OCD. AND CHRONIC PAIN THAT I GET MY PERCOSET FOR 15 TEENS NOW.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
If rent is paid timely the court is not likely to evict. If landlord harassing you alert the court and your may also counter claim against landlord!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”