Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Upon signing the lease agreement, tenant and landlord are…

Second opinion] Upon signing the...
Second opinion] Upon signing the lease agreement, tenant and landlord are suppose to have copies of every paperwork, correct? What if there was some paperwork I don't ever remember signing and I know I never received copies either?
11/20/2017
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be further assisting you with your post.

You need to ask your Landlord for the copies of ALL the documents that you signed. If your Landlord refuses to release the documents to you, you can use that as a reason for terminating the lease.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law