Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

How do I do I have after a 30 day eviction notice? what can

Customer Question
how long do I do...
how long do I do I have after a 30 day eviction notice ? what can I do to contest the lease violation .
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: san jose ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 30 day eviction notice 5 days ago
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 29 days ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

Are you asking what the process is for an eviction after a 30 day notice expires and about how long it takes before a landlord can force a tenant to leave?

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

How long have you lived there?

.

.

thanks

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer