Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

How do I do I have after a 30 day eviction notice? what can…

Customer Question
How long do I...

How long do I do I have after a 30 day eviction notice ? what can I do to contest the lease violation .

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

San jose ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

30 day eviction notice 5 days ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 8 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

Are you asking what the process is for an eviction after a 30 day notice expires and about how long it takes before a landlord can force a tenant to leave?

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

How long have you lived there?

.

.

thanks