Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

I was renting an appartment of a house @*** *. ******* ***.

I was renting an appartment...

I was renting an appartment of a house @*** *. ******* ***. #1 ,in ******** ****, **.*****. The landlord refused to do any repaired on the house. I done most of them, but I cannot do the staires. So , the staires got rotten and came out of the assembly. On July 18th 2017, I fell and broke my heel and injured my legs. I sue the landlord and he told me that the house is on CONTRACT ?! ...and what did I did ?! So , the landlord evicted me. I had to leave the house with broken heel and injured legs. I lost a lot of furnitures and stuff. The next door neighbor was telling me to not be worry because I have a lot of money on one contract ?! I didn't recalled signing any contracts. I ask him what he mean and he refused to tell me more about it. I just want to know what CONTRACT they talking about, and if there any money for me ?

JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Customer: Michigan

JA: Has anything been filed or reported?

Customer: I didn't filed anything neither reported.

JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer: My father house was vandalized in 1997 and my father sufered a stroke and died. They took everything from the house and they try to get the house too. The house was bought with cash and my father didn't owed anything to anybody. I end up in a probate. I realy do not know if that house or an bond asign for me from the court has been on any contract.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago

I've been renting this house @*** *. ******* ***.#* for 38 years, and the landlord was a strange one. NOSY and part of strange groups and organizations. Is a Canadian and a Vietnam Veteran with ability of worlockship. He's tormenting people all the time.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago

My name is ELISABETA

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
It sounds like seller is selling the property. If so it makes no difference. The seller/landlord remains liable to you!You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you.

Very welcome. Kindly click on 5 stars on your screen.

Infolawyer, Attorney
Infolawyer, Attorney