Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have been living in this rental condo for two yrs. and I…

Customer Question
I have been living in...
I have been living in this rental condo for two yrs. and I advised the owners near the beginning, I would feel biting at my ankles in 3 areas of the condo, they didn't care. Now, two yrs later, I have an ingestion and have been getting bitten up every night, no sleep. Two pest control co.s both said unit needs to be treated now and keep treating quarterly. They are refusing to do. What do I do?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 9 months ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Does the lease require the landlord to provide pest control?