Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

The o. The house I'm l. ... The house I'm staying in is

Customer Question
The o JA: What state is...
The o
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: The house I'm l
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: ...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The house I'm staying in is owned by my dad and brother. It's a 4 bedroom and 3 of the rooms are used by me and my kids, last to my dad. Suddenly my brother wants me and kids out of the house. Does my brother have the right to evict if my dad wants me to stay? Also the land on which the house is in top of is in my dad's name
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/15/2017
Lawyer: KJLLAW, Other replied 25 days ago
KJLLAW
KJLLAW, Other
Good morning. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today. What state is the house located? Is the property held by a corporation or an LLC?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Texas and LLC
Are both your father and brother members of the LLC?
KJLLAW
KJLLAW
KJLLAW, Other