Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

The o. The house I'm l. ... The house I'm staying in is

Customer Question
The house I'm l ...

The house I'm l

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The house I'm staying in is owned by my dad and brother. It's a 4 bedroom and 3 of the rooms are used by me and my kids, last to my dad. Suddenly my brother wants me and kids out of the house. Does my brother have the right to evict if my dad wants me to stay? Also the land on which the house is in top of is in my dad's name

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/15/2017
Lawyer: KLAW, Other replied 8 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Other
Good morning. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today. What state is the house located? Is the property held by a corporation or an LLC?
Texas and LLC
Are both your father and brother members of the LLC?