Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a tenant with anger issues i want to give him a

Customer Question
I have a tenant...

I have a tenant with anger issues i want to give him a written warning or i will evict him i want to do every thing in a legal manner can you help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No the tenant is my stepson he is 59yrs old has been blind since early 20s and has lived here most of his life. his mother died 20yrs ago u have been charging him 205.00 a month but has stopped paying. there is no lease i have parkinsons disease and my domestic partner is taking care of me he has become very beligerant toward both of us what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He really is impossible to live with and i feel at this point he is taking advantage of me and really has become scary

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/14/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 8 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you wanting to give him a notice that you are terminating his tenancy?

.

Or do you want to give him a notice to pay the rent or vacate?

.

Or both?

.

Is there some reason why you don't just terminate his tenancy and evict him if you aren't his legal guardian?

.

.

thanks