Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

I have a tenant with anger issues i want to give him a

Customer Question
written warning or i will...
i have a tenant with anger issues i want to give him a written warning or i will evict him i want to do every thing in a legal manner can you help me
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: calif
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: no the tenant is my stepson he is 59yrs old has been blind since early 20s and has lived here most of his life. his mother died 20yrs ago u have been charging him 205.00 a month but has stopped paying. there is no lease i have parkinsons disease and my domestic partner is taking care of me he has become very beligerant toward both of us what can i do
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he really is impossible to live with and i feel at this point he is taking advantage of me and really has become scary
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/14/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 27 days ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you wanting to give him a notice that you are terminating his tenancy?

.

Or do you want to give him a notice to pay the rent or vacate?

.

Or both?

.

Is there some reason why you don't just terminate his tenancy and evict him if you aren't his legal guardian?

.

.

thanks

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer