Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a 24 hour notice to get out how can i stop that.

Customer Question
I have a 24...

I have a 24 hour notice to get out how can i stop that

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

North Miami beach. And i have no

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes i went to court and win and my landlord trun and put me back court and court with this 24 hour notice

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 5 months ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. If you prevailed and the court found in your favor, how did the Judge obtain this notice?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer