Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

What's it mean when the bank of the apartment complex wants…

Customer Question
What's it mean when...

What's it mean when the bank of the apartment complex wants to inspect my apartment

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes! doors falling off and cluttered

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No! that's i

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Could you help me understand why they said they want to inspect? This is highly unusual.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is not question