Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Client Solutions To:' haines' Nov 10 at 8:47 AM, Thank you…

Customer Question
Client Solutions To: 'robert haines'Nov 10...

Client Solutions
To:
'robert haines'Nov 10 at 8:47 AMHello Robert,Thank you for your email. Jason advised us recently that he had reached out to Viessmann but that he does not have the technical know-how to get this issue resolved. Based on his most recent conversation he requires your assistance in diagnosing the problem.If you could kindly reach out to him, book a day and time to visit the home, investigate and possibly check with any party or trade to get information and/or arrange repairs. Based on our usual process we do let the homeowners do their own investigation if possible but if that is not possible the burden does fall back on the builder.Best regards,ArtikasClient Solutions Team

Toll Free: 1-***-***-****

Fax: 1-***-***-****The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.Hide original message
From: robert haines [mailto***@******.***]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 4:16 PM
To: ***** *****
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: FW: Claim Notification - 50-109687-C001I am checking in as to what Jason is up to. I want to make sure his every question is answeredHe hadn't even talked to Marc, the President of the strata council for the property where he lives, where nobody else has any complaints.I asked he send the pictures he has concerns about to the Viessmann Company in Langley and for him to communicate any concerns he has. Can you please tell me where this isuee is at.----- Forwarded Message -----From: robert hainesTo: ***** *****Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017, 11:03:02 PM PDTSubject: Re: Fw: FW: Claim Notification - 50-109687-C001Hi Robert,I was unaware that Jason was in contact with you about this. I’ll speak with him and others in the house to coordinate things better going forward regarding maintenance and regular check ups.On Thursday, October 5, 2017, 4:49:19 PM PDT, robert haines wrote:RoberthainesTo***@******.***,*****@******.***Sep 28 at 4:36 PM1. Hot Water TankThe installer says there is no problem.If you believe there may a problem, please send the pictures to***@******.***.Or if you can track down the serial number and model number., that would help ThomasPlease invite them to come see it and diagnose if there are any problems.If a new tank is required, it will come from them!They can answer and technical concerns you may have.Andrew Sheret is the company and they are on East Broadway, just east of Main Street if you need to go there.2 Brick SupportUnlike other places in the world, a lot of our housing it made from wood from trees. The wood is not loosening.Trees are living things and they have some flexibility, which is good for our bones, much more gentle than hard concrete!I went to the brickyard and bought one brick as a sample but I have no idea what colours/shape or design, you would preferIf I were to buy black, you may prefer red? At $5 each, you can make it a nice personal designer's touch.RobertPlease see the attached Claim Notification Letter for Laneway,*****, Vancouver BC V6K 0A8 (50-109687-C001). The homeowners' names are***** and they can be reached at***@******.*** or***-***-****Inline imageOn Thursday, September 28, 2017, 4:34:31 PM PDT, robert haines wrote:Please see the attached Claim Notification Letter for Laneway,

Lawyer's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Two years ago I bought four of your boilers for retrofitting an over 100 year old house and have been happy with their performance. Three were in the main house and an infill house in the back yard has its own bolier, Each unit has solar panels on the roof. The owner of the laneway maintains he has problems and has taken pictures, The original installer was Pacific Coast Ventures in Coquitlam and he maintains nothing is wrong. Can we determine if there is a problem? Robert Haines

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Client Solutions
To:

Toll Free: 1-***-***-****

To: ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was hoping we could determine if there is a problem?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What is the question you have?