Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

We need a tenant lawyer. We are tenants in West Hollywood…

Customer Question
We need a tenant...

We need a tenant lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

We are tenants in West Hollywood California

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes, maintenance, but our main complaint is with harassment and bullying on the part of the building manager. We feel as if we are be3ing forced out. A coup;le of other long term rent c controlled tenants have complained of the same thing and have begun to write letters. We have been documenting our case and tried to confront the manager with our case but to no avail.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does the lawyer write a letter in our behalf?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
11/7/2017
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.