Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My landlord is go to kick me out because he said I did make…

Customer Question
My landlord is go...

My landlord is go to kick me out because he said I did make payment in 2016 and 2017 I got the moneyorder to show him

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Hudson ny

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The landlord said to me I got pay for my son and nices rent for stay w me that why he took me to court to get the money to said I owners him rent

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

*****************

MY SON AND NIECE IS NOT ON THE LEASE

I understand what you mean. Is there anything in the agreement that specifically says that you have to pay for anyone else that is staying with you? Also, would you consider your son and niece to be guests or to be residents in your opinion?