Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Much can a landlord raise the. How muchcan a landlord raise…

Customer Question
Much can a landlord...

Much can a landlord raise the

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

How muchcan a landlord raise the rent each year and how much notice do thow mush will it behey have to give if my rent is 950

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Which state?

Is the unit subject to any sort of rent control?