Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My landlord docusigned my signature to there solar panel…

Customer Question
My landlord docusigned my...

My landlord docusigned my signature to there solar panel contract I'm in california

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, with my local police department, Electric company and Solar company

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The electric company is mailing me the document that my landlord docusigned so I have proof

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, attorney

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hello; what is your question please?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported? Can I sue for punitive damages for forging my name

No I just want a quick answer
Hello
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You are not personally liable to a contract you didn’t sign or authorize. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. if needed, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”