Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I would like the legal verbage I can place on my welcome…

Customer Question
I would like the...

I would like the legal verbage I can place on my welcome letter to short term vacation renters that releases me and my property of all liability should persons on property injure themselves. Can you assist me with this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope, thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
California, 93923
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Will you be requiring them to obtain renters insurance for the period they stay in your property?

I will provide a few forms that provide an assumption of risk and a waiver of liability. One moment please.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

I meant to add this as a sample short term rental agreement

http://www.thegunnhouse.com/Vacation-Rental-Agreement.pdf

Will you be requiring the short term tenants to provide insurance?

Please let me know if you have any additional questions for me. Thank you.

Was the language I provided helpful?

Thank you for using JA. We appreciate your business.