Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have lived in a big condo where rent Charges go up every…

Customer Question
I have lived in...

I have lived in a big condo where rent Charges go up every year, but in addition we are charged for the owners share of doing business , like giving us trash valet serrvices for extra 25$ a month when we have a trash chutes at the end of every hall; we have a charge for them, billing us, heating the common areas and another on I can't think of right now are there any laws to cover this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

I live in Loveland Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

If you mean with a lawyer , but the business instigate new charges as "they are all doing this now This is not filed as a suit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 8 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are all these charges disclosed to tenants prior to them signing a lease or a renewal lease?

.

.

thanks