Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Yea i have a few. LLS The Freemont in Devils Lake North

Customer Question
Yea i have a...

Yea i have a few

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

LLS The Freemont in Devils Lake North Dakota 58301

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

My landlord was making me pay 250 for a income based apartment and 560 for deposit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I know income based is 30 percent a month

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us? Have you gone to the local housing authority office yet?