Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I live at Club Lake Apartments in Coral Springs Florida

Customer Question
Good morning, I live...

Good morning, I live at Club Lake Apartments in Coral Springs Florida (Olen Living)

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

The poor management and maintenance kept us without AC for two weeks before Hurricane Irma. They failed to hire specialized company to determine program and in the mean time my son's eczema got bad.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

26 days after the repairs were not finished and they dont want to prorate my rent payment deducting the time that I actually had to leave the apartment because it was unsanitary.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Florida

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
I was just charged $42 by your company without authorization so this is not starting good. My God is there anyone honest left in this world.
It is not “my company”. I am a site user, like you who happens to be a Florida licensed attorney. Yes, I do this for a living and expect to be paid for my time if I am helpful to you.Did you wish to continue?