Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I need help with a landlord tenant issue in Massachusetts.

Customer Question
I need help...

I need help with a landlord tenant issue in Massachusetts. Can you help with that

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know that they practice in massachusetts

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

I am licensed to practice in Massachusetts, however, JustAnswer experts are only able to provide general information that customers may use to represent themselves. We are not able to represent you or evict a tenant for you. If that is what you're looking for, then I'm happy to discuss your situation with you. If you're seeking to hire a lawyer or get free information, customer service can refund your deposit.