Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have reason to believe my landlord is violating Civil Code…

Customer Question
I have reason to...

I have reason to believe my landlord is violating Civil Code 1927, Tenant Right to Quiet Enjoyment – and I would like free consultation – to see if I understand the code

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

I wanted to find out about something other than maintenance - my landlord moved a Horse Riding Academy in

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in a guest house on .93 acres

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 10 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

This service is not free, I am afraid. If you still wish to continue, please let me know and also describe the situation. Thanks.