rayanswers
rayanswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a Texas lawyer dealing in landlord tenant
8534270

I hope you can help me. I need help with property manager

I hope you can help me
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I need help with property manager harrassing my family and i as well as giving us a 60 day notice for no reason now he wants us out by the end of this month. He got an attitiude with my dad and I over me calling the ambulance for my son back in April now he wants the kids and dogs gone. We are all on the lease including the dogs as Service animals he knew my kids were special needs and he said he doesn't care Fairfield ca 94533 Solano County
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I filed on report to HUd housing they told me to get a lawyer so i went under lawyer match .com but I can't get to san fransico the car we are driving has a hole in the radaitor sorry my spelling is bad
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I kept the letter or I should say a time line on which day the propertry manger came over and started cussing us out and yelling and everything

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can at least delay this.The landlord has to file for eviction and you can file an answer at that point and contest this eviction.There may not be the proper facts to sustain an eviction.

More lawyers here that maybe closer

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/landlord-tenant/solano-county/california

Answer forms to contest and self help

http://www.scscourt.org/self_help/civil/ud/ud_answering.shtml

I hope you will not give up and file answer when served and contest this with an answer.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks and the best here.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

They may be able to help you

Legal Services of Northern Ca  

4.73 Google reviews

Lawyer in Vallejo, California

Address:***** Vallejo, CA 94590

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
sorry i am new here i finally found your response page
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
he handed my dad a 60 day notice and now we have to be out at the end of the month. i tried getting a lawyer under laywer match but i couldn't get to san fransico so been trying to get a new lawyer since. he said if we aint of the house he would lock up the house and he doesnt care if we still have things in the house or not including the dogs he would the humane society and have them put down
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
the dogs aren't pets but service/esa dogs and i have doctors notes and he knew i had kids under 18 as well with special needs. my daughter is 12 and my son just turned 10. my grandma just passed away on my sons birthday so we are all having a hard time.

Try the new resources including legal aid.Also if you are served with eviction here file an answer I gave you those forms and self help in case you have to answer.

I will say a little prayer for you here. I do not see they have proper grounds to evict you.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
been trying attach the letter that i sent hud
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
thank you i will call you on my cell phone my number is(###) ###-####

I appreciate the chance to help you thanks for rating 5 stars.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
do i have to pay another 59 dollars
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
i tried calling the number under your name but it said intake hours are monday through friday

I did not send the phone call message the site did, you can ask anything you have here, be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Oh ok thank you so much
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I will attach you the letter that I filed the complaint I hope you can read it ok

ok no problem.

ok no problem.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Did you get the files

These may be good for any eviction hearing.You have some good facts to dispute the landlord.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I did ok

Yes you did I wish you the best here.

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you so much for all your help and information