Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a section 8 renter and I want my property back

Customer Question
without eviction. What is the...
I have a section 8 renter and I want my property back without eviction. What is the best procedure to get rid of the renter?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to review the terms of your lease and follow the procedure for giving notice for non-renewal of the lease. In any event, written notice should be sent to the Tenant that you have opted not to renew the lease.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law