Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am nearing the end of my lease. It is up in 9 days. I have…

Customer Question
I am nearing the...

I am nearing the end of my lease. It is up in 9 days. I have always paid on time. The landlord has been showing the rental property several times now. Last visit she had multiple people viewing at one time. This puts my belongings at risk. When she left she left all lights on, windows open ,tv on and left. She had no knowledge of my return day or time. I need to know if I can stop her from showing for the last 9 days. She was t

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

She she wants to show it again with multiple clients tomorrow, I am in Colorado.

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes, we have kept the duplex neat, cleN, no damage. She has stat d it looks good when she was her three days ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are my rights in regards ***** ***** the duplex to multiple clients at one time keeping my belongings unsecured.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/21/2017
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Have you contacted her and advised her about this and the issue?