Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am in need of a template to file for a "constructive

Customer Question
I am in need of...
I am in need of a template to file for a
"constructive eviction" due to my commercial landlord's construction activities causing me to close my treatment facility for 20 days now due to toxic fumes. This form doesn't seem to exist on Legalzoom or other areas I have used before. If you have, or are willing to create, a form for this purpose that is what I need. However, if you do not have the form, are not willing to share the form, or do not think the form is an option please do not respond/accept this question. If no one has a form, or wants to create one please just let this question go unanswered and I will generate the form using the definitions I have found. Thank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/21/2017
Lawyer: KLAW, Other replied 11 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Other
Good morning. Here is a sample complaint for constructive eviction, and several other grounds against a landlord. https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/157857716/Sample-California-Complaint-Against-Landlord#
I hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question
If you have any other questions please just ask