Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am trying to talk to someone for free to ask question

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to talk to someone for free to ask question about and 30 day notice on how it is writen and then on how i was serve with an unlawful detainer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

There is no lease writen i have been renting for about 2 yrs from my boss that does not own the townhouse

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It the owner that taking me to court. How mich will this cost me to talk to them because i dont have anything right now to pay for the service

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

All i need is to ask about how the letter is written and what the unlawful is about for damage to an freg that is clean out.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific situation and question?

Please understand that the site explained to you there is a fee for this, if you understand and agree we will proceed when you reply.