Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I was wondering to file an motion to stay is free at the…

Customer Question
Hello I was wondering...

Hello I was wondering to file an motion to stay is free at the orange county courthouse in Orlando fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in florida I think I might receive a 24hr eviction and my place won't be ready until another week

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Yes that what made an issues of me paying my rent it just terrible

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know if it anyway possible to hold off until next Friday then my place will be ready

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/20/2017
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, the Judge has ordered the eviction or the landlord just filed for it?

When I checked yesterday on public records it said a default to 5 day was email to the attorney
Sir I can't be give x amounts out to have a conversation I just gave $5 to get you to tell me can I file a motion to stay then give you 59 to do what may I ask

The $5 is a deposit. A phone call is optional and we can simply chat online. However, there is an additional fee which the site charges for the information and to answer your question.

I mean I don't have money like that I'll go to the court house myself I think they might charge just what I'll end up paying you guys just to give me information but thank you and have a blessed day

You are welcome and best of luck in this situation.