Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Are you out of Denver, co, this has to do with vacating, I…

Customer Question
Are you out of...

Are you out of Denver, co

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

This has to do with vacating, I was cosigner for son. we both on the lease. the carpet apparently was ruined and they having us pay for the carpet and 5 years worth. it was the worst apt the mgr has ever scene. I was not there. between all the items they had to remove the walls and carpet we are having to pay 1500+

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Denver, colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much is this going to cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I am ready to pay the landlord, but needed to know if we have any rights, I don't have the lease with me at this time, we moved from calif to north Carolina, as I said it was my son where I was just the cosigner

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/19/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 9 months ago
socrateaser, Attorney

Do you have any proof of the apartment's condition at the date when you moved in (photos, walkthrough checksheet, etc.)?