Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Second opinion] No the tenant his left and like 2 weeks

Customer Question
later the window was broken...
Second opinion] No the tenant his left and like 2 weeks later the window was broken and them one year later when it was vacant window and door glass was broken.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What is your question? Do you think the tenant broke the window and glass door? If so, why?

The tenant argued with management so much they ask her to leave.the tenant had left and like 2 weeks later the window was broken and them one year later, when it was vacant the window and door glass was broken.

Thank you. I'm unfortunately not available to answer questions today, so I'm going to opt out and let you speak with someone else. Have a good day.