LandlordTenantAnswer
LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Disputes, Leases, Evictions, Foreclosures.
9540344

I've given my Florida tenant 60 days notice and now she's 19

I've given my Florida tenant 60 days notice and now she's 19 days late with the rent. May I now give her 3 days to vacate the property?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Bradenton, Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She was sent a certified 60 day eviction letter. Also, she pays through the housing authority and they were copied on the letter. Additionally, she does not have a formal lease with me. I'm a new owner of the building and she's been formally "out of lease" for months now.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's it.
Good morning. Yes, if the tenant has failed to pay the rent when due and owed, a three day notice to pay/cure or vacate can be given. If they fail to pay or vacate you can then proceed through the court and file for and start the eviction process.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Perfect. Thank you.
You are welcome and if there is notning further I kindly just ask that you rate my help at the top at this time. Thank you again.