Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My landlord did not give me a eviction but he moved my

Customer Question
Hi my name is Chip...

Hi my name is Chip ****** my landlord did not give me a eviction but he moved my camper what can I do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 11 months ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

Can you give me some more details about your situation?

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

Were you renting a lot or a piece of land to park your camper on?

.

Were you current on any rent?

.

Was there any violation of any lease agreement?

.

Where was the camper moved to?

.

.

thanks