Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have a lease problem in state of NC, HP NC, Not yet, It's…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a lease problem in state of NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

HP NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's a trade show booth lease

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this?

Hi I'm a FL based Corp we go to HP NC attend trade shows

Okay, what is your question for us about the problem?

Now I want to terminate the lease and they ask for $4030
I don't see this charges in the lease

You need to upload a copy of the lease so we can see what you are talking about.

You have not provided us with enough information about your situation to answer you. You need to give us a copy of the lease and explain why you want to cancel and the whole situation.