Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I need a lawyer to help with hostile living environment,

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer to help with hostile living environment

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Minnesota and no not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

30 day notice no issues related to upkeep or maintenance. Its a hud building and the one board member said if anyone else complained they were stat

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes threatened to be kick out if com0lain

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Tell us what is being done to you and what your lease states? Also, what have you done about it so far?

I am in a hostile living environment and the management isn't doing a anything about it except threatening to evict people if they complain.

Thank you for your reply.

I read that in your first post and asked you to explain more and all you have done is written the same thing again. Without information from you, we have no idea what information you are asking and do not know he facts of your situation. So please explain exactly what is going on and please tell us what your specific questions are for us.

Forget it. I have a local lawyer.

Thank you for your reply. Best wishes.