Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I need a lawyer to help with hostile living environment,

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to help with hostile living environment
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: Minnesota and no not yet
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: 30 day notice no issues related to upkeep or maintenance. Its a hud building and the one board member said if anyone else complained they were stat
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes threatened to be kick out if com0lain
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Tell us what is being done to you and what your lease states? Also, what have you done about it so far?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am in a hostile living environment and the management isn't doing a anything about it except threatening to evict people if they complain.

Thank you for your reply.

I read that in your first post and asked you to explain more and all you have done is written the same thing again. Without information from you, we have no idea what information you are asking and do not know he facts of your situation. So please explain exactly what is going on and please tell us what your specific questions are for us.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forget it. I have a local lawyer.

Thank you for your reply. Best wishes.