Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am trying to get help with filing a complaint against my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get help with filing a complaint against my tenant for unpaid rent, I have a judgment for possession or real property waiting for writ to evict. need to file the UD110 & EJ130 & L-1051 maybe need a limited scope aternney

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Garden Grove Calif.

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

Month to month , yes upkeep not clean and unpaid rent

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I have already filed for unlawful determiner and got judgement for that, I made a mistake on the writ and had to resubmit it. herd nothing from that so to take to sheriff to serve, may be need help to fill out that form if rejected, but need help to get the unpaid rent and filing fees. Form UD-110 EJ-130 L-1051 , I might need a limited scope attorney
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago

I am sorry, but I do not believe I can help you with that. I will opt-out and allow another attorney to provide assistance.

I think I may need to wait till Monday to see if I get the writ, I may need help with that if they reject that, the holiday may had an issue for being late, I will have to get back to you so we can handle all at one time
Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Attorney replied 11 months ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Attorney

Did the judgment grant you the unpaid rent and filing fees or did it only address possession of the premises?