Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Thank you for your quickly reply. I want sue my landlord for

Customer Question

thank you for your quickly reply. I want sue my landlord for harassing me , trespassing and break the lease agreement
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: yes, I live in san jose california
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: first of all, on my lease agreement said 1500 bucks flat rent. after a month he texted me said I want rising your rent cuz you use AC all the time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope. Thank you so much
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.