How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you for your quickly reply. I want sue my landlord for

Customer Question

thank you for your quickly reply. I want sue my landlord for harassing me , trespassing and break the lease agreement
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: yes, I live in san jose california
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: first of all, on my lease agreement said 1500 bucks flat rent. after a month he texted me said I want rising your rent cuz you use AC all the time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope. Thank you so much
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.