Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I rent a home on a 55Active Community Four Seasons in

Customer Question
Hi Yes, My Name...

Hi Yes, My Name is***** rent a home on a 55Active Community Four Seasons in Beaumont, Ca we have a Racist neighbors they have sent letters to HOA that my Daughter that is 22 Years Old is Staying with ! and this is not true she comes to visit we are close family! Know we have a Meeting with Hoa on 9/14 can they tell us to move? we make no Noise nobody is home all day, till 5Pm we get home Just My Husband and me live their. Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Beaumont, Ca 92223

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

We have a 2 year lease kids can visit and stay 60 Days per Calender year. Maintenance and Up keep are fine we take and claen the House.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also the Niehbor took pictures of my Daughter on the Drive way to send to Hoa and he has Taken more then 1 picture. He gone around the Nieborhood with a clipboard getting signatures so Neighbors can say thye are staying their and send to HOA

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/6/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

you would need to obtain proof that your daughter lives elsewhere, a valid lease or mortgage etc.

a couple pictures is not enough, even signatures mean nothing

especially if you are quiet

you need to be calm and collected during the meeting and push all of the blame on them