Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a business in CA in which we set up and take apart

Customer Question

I have a business in CA in which we set up and take apart office modular and we also move them to different floors or even different buildings. We currently use our trucks as storages, but we would like to rent something like a studio instead of a storage because storages often are dark, I am afraid of rats, and bugs and I also think we can keep the studio with climate. Not all storages in CA have climate and they usually keep on raising the rent after three months. I thought by renting a studio which would be very close to our home and the lot where we park our trucks would be a better choice than an ugly, dark, dirty and scary storage. I just want to make sure this is okay because if I rent it and then I can't add it to my taxes at end of year then that would be terrible.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.