Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am a maintenance man at a resort. Part of my salary

Customer Question
I am a maintenance...

I am a maintenance man at a resort. Part of my salary includes a room. Am I considered a tenant or can I be kicked out at any time?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

I am considered on-call 24/7 so I live here. There is nothing about upkeep.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There was never anything in writing other than a letter to my probation officer saying I live on property. I also have internet service in my name there. If that matters

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
9/5/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

what is going on that brings you to JA?