Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Wanted to know what to do about receiving a 24 hour eviction…

Hello wanted to know...

Hello wanted to know what to do about receiving a 24 hour eviction notice and writ of possession

Lawyer's Assistant: What's being sought in the writ?

My home

Lawyer's Assistant: Landlord-tenant law varies by city and state. Where is the property located?

Jacksonville Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are in process of hearing in higher court for failure of due process

8/15/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Is eviction based on rent owing?
Money owed to home owners association
Text is fine
Normally this is resolved with a payment plan. Can als defend for improper service and other defenses as applicable such as payment.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!
Are you there?
please let me know if that is acceptable by replying "Yes" or "acceptable".
No i cannot afford
Is there a stay of eviction i can file untill the higher court can hear my case
Still there?

You can appeal and ask for a stay pending appeal.

Will a notice to appeal void a notice to set aside
It would not.
thank you
Very welcome.
Kindly rate me five stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney