Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I found that our Property Mgt. Co.( which I will refer to as…

Customer Question
I found that our...

I found that our Property Mgt. Co.( which I will refer to as (J) is in an article on the internet. Our Condo Assoc. is not affected at this time. This other (J). and their Board did something very questionable. The Township Supervisor became involved. To my knowledge, (J) was was not taken to court, fined in any way. It was called a civil issue. Would the condo be fighting itself? My question is if I hand out copies of this article to all of our Condo owners, would I be opening my self up for Legal problems and what could they do/or I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of. How would I find out?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.You have a right to share a story. You should refrain from making personal statements that are negative which could be deemed defamatory. Proper investigation and informed members is a perfectly legitimate purpose.
Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up