Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have landlord -tenant question, It is written lease

Customer Question

Hello, I have landlord -tenant question
JA: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?
Customer: It is written lease agreement
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I think not. I can explain shortly what my problem is. should I do it now?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know my rights and possible problems that can happen
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Okay, go ahead and let me know which specific questions you have regarding this.