Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Legalgems! You are available now?

Customer Question
Hi Legalgems! You are available...
Hi Legalgems! You are available now?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 11 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, attorney

Good Day!A few minutes please as I review your question so I can provide you with legal information. Thanks!

Thank you for requesting me; Yes I am online and available; how can I help you?

Hello Sir!
I'm in trouble with a 'Lease of purchase contract' and would like to have your advice how I should proceed here. I wouldn't violate any law and do the right thing to get my rights to buy this mobile home (We live in there now since more then 1 year).
The sellers intention is to get this MBH back after we invested around 30K and it looks now great. I attached documents and would be grateful if you could check this out. Thanks a lot in advance!
Let me mention that after my last letter to the attorney did not hear anything from them.

I'm sorry- I'm not able to review documents or provide actual legal advice - I can only provide information; let me opt out so you are not unduly delayed.

Thank you and take care!

I understand that you cannot give legal advice, but reviewing documents? I'm disappointed here.
Do lawyers have ethical principles and/or they are bounded to a professional oath?
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you. Pursuant to the terms of service for the site, JA is a general information site that does NOT create an Attorney/Client relationship with the customers of the site. The Attorneys review your questions and, hopefully, get the customers headed in the right direction.

I would be happy to take a look at a your documents and provide general information with regard to the contents.

As I already paid for a Premium Service of another attorney and get absolute not the results as expected I wouldn't do so again. It is not my intention to create here an Attorney / Client relationship. I would like to know the facts based on law and the possibilities I have. If I get useful solutions I'll contribute the amount direct to your account - my history shows that I do so more often. I would appreciate your understanding.
First I would like to change to a new inquiry so that I see your profile and my ratings and contributions goes clear to you.
Second please note that I would like to have a bit an aggressive lawyer who takes the facts by the horns...
Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks!

My apologies I don't see that this question has been charged for additional services. Let me provide the number for customer service. The Attorneys do not handle customer billing nor do we have access to you account.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

I didn't say that I paid additional service for THIS question.
But it's OK - I think you are not my person, sorry.

"As I already paid for a Premium Service of another attorney and get absolute not the results as expected I wouldn't do so again." You should ask for a refund on the question that you paid for and received no answers.

I know, thanks. That would be a possibility in case I'm not satisfied with your service.
If you are interested please do not waste my time further and let me know how we can change to your account.
Thanks

Please contact customer service. The Attorneys have no access to customer accounts. We have no involvement with billing on the site. We have no reason to leave customers unhappy with our service as we spend time and work on each question. Without a positive rating we receive zero credit. It is always my goal to provide excellent service.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST