Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Question: An 'Owner Move in' (OMI) San Francisco. Eviction…

Customer Question
Question: An 'Owner Move...

Question: An 'Owner Move in' (OMI) San Francisco. Eviction through no fault of tennant, can the eviction be held against the prospective renter when applying to rent in another unit??

Lawyer's Assistant: Does this involve a written or oral agreement? Is it a month-to-month lease or fixed term?

Month to month ....

Lawyer's Assistant: Landlord-tenant law varies by city and state. Where is the property located?

San Francisco... applying to rent in Los Angelos...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No , thats it, OMI evictee through no fault of tennant, be accountable in the OMI....

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 2 days by:
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Where the owner is moving in and is terminating the tenant's lease so he can occupy the premises, that is a no fault eviction. In that circumstance, there will be no adverse report about the tenant since the tenant never breached the lease.

If I have answered all your questions, please highly rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.